Click the button for Abstract Submission.
Abstract submission deadline extended.
|December 1, 2022||Start of abstract submission|
|Deadline for abstract submission|
|August 28, 2023||Deadline for fulltext paper submission|
Please note that presenters must register by 30 April. Failure to register and pay will result in cancellation of the abstract.
Topics: Click here
Become an ISHS member
For information on ISHS membership, please visit https://www.ishs.org/members
ISHS Young Minds Awards
For information on ISHS Young Minds Awards, please visit https://www.ishs.org/young-minds-award
- - Abstracts should be no more than 300 words.
- - All abstracts and fulltext papers must be submitted through ROSA
(Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review) at
- - ROSA user manual for authors:
- - Acta Horticulturae author guidelines:
All presenters are invited to submit electronically their full text before August 31, 2023. Manuscripts will be reviewed by Scientific Committee and the selected papers will be published in Acta Horticulturae.
General Information regarding abstracts
- A valid ISHS user account is required in order to submit the abstract. If you don’t have an ISHS user account yet, please proceed to https://www.actahort.org/members/newmember?asc=1 first to activate your user account prior to submitting an abstract. You will then be entitled to register to the AHC2023 at the ‘ISHS member’ rate.
- At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- Your abstract will be published in the Abstract Book as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be possible after submission.
- The abstract should contain a concise but comprehensive statement of the problem and results. Abstracts should be written in English and must specify: the thematic topic to which they are applying as well as the author’s preference regarding presentation (oral or poster).
- A submitted abstract that does not follow ISHS guidelines, or does not have near-perfect English will be returned to the author for corrections and if not improved and re-submitted by the deadline, the abstract could be rejected. Please refer to the ISHS Authors Guide, online at: http://www.ishs.org/authors
- Authors must submit accepted communication as full papers by clicking here. Instructions for the paper guidelines are available in https://www.ishs.org/authors
Author Guidelines for full text paper submission can be found at: https://www.ishs.org/authors
※Please also note the following for manual scripts for oral and poster presentations
Oral presentations: Manuals should be submitted in principle.
Poster presentations: Please submit manuals as far as possible.